NEET UG Cut Off 2023 is determined by a number of factors, such as the difficulty level of the exam, the number of seats available, and the number of students who appeared for the exam. The difficulty level of the NEET UG 2023 exam is expected to be similar to that of the NEET UG 2022 exam. The number of seats available for the NEET UG 2023 exam is expected to be around 97,293 for MBBS, 27,868 for BDS, 52,720 for AYUSH, 603 for BVSc and AH, and 1205 for AIIMS MBBS and 200 for JIPMER MBBS. The number of students who appeared for the NEET UG 2022 exam was around 16.14 lakh.
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is a national-level entrance exam for undergraduate medical and dental courses in India. The exam is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) and is compulsory for admission to all government and private medical and dental colleges in the country.
The NEET UG cutoff is the minimum mark that a candidate must score in order to be eligible for admission to a medical or dental college. The cutoff is different for each category of students and is based on a number of factors, including the difficulty level of the exam, the number of seats available, and the number of students who appeared for the exam.
NEET UG cut-off for 2023 (expected)
The NEET UG cutoff for 2023 is expected to be similar to the cutoff for 2022. The following table shows the expected NEET UG cutoff for 2023:
|Category||Expected Cutoff Marks|
|General-PwD||To be announced|
|SC/ST/OBD-PwD||To be announced|
The NEET UG cutoff is released by the NTA after the declaration of the results. The cutoff is published on the NTA website and in leading newspapers.
Students who score above the cutoff are eligible for admission to a medical or dental college. The admission process is conducted by the respective colleges.
The NEET UG cutoff is a crucial factor in determining a student’s chances of getting admission to a medical or dental college. Students who are planning to appear for the NEET UG exam must prepare well and aim to score above the cutoff in order to increase their chances of getting admission.
NEET UG cut-off for the previous 5 years:
|2022||116-93||132-98||to be announced|
|2021||137-108||153-118||to be announced|
|2020||146-113||162-123||to be announced|
|2019||133-107||149-115||to be announced|
|2018||120-96||136-102||to be announced|
The cut-off varies every year depending on a number of factors, such as the difficulty level of the exam, the number of seats available, and the number of students who appeared for the exam. The difficulty level of the NEET UG exam is expected to be similar to that of the NEET UG 2022 exam.
NEET UG 2023 Cut-Off: How to Calculate Your Chances of Admission?
There are a few things you can do to calculate your chances of admission to NEET UG 2023:
- Estimate your NEET score. You can do this by taking a mock test or using a NEET score predictor.
- Look at the previous year’s cut-offs. This will give you an idea of the minimum marks you need to score in order to be considered for admission to a particular college.
- Consider your caste and category. The cut-offs are different for different castes and categories.
- Choose the right college. If you are aiming for a top college, you will need to score higher marks. If you are willing to compromise on the college, you can get away with scoring lower marks.
Once you have considered all of these factors, you can get a rough idea of your chances of admission to NEET UG 2023. However, it is important to remember that the cut-offs can vary from year to year, so it is always best to aim for the highest possible score.
Here are some tips for preparing for the NEET UG exam:
- Start preparing early. The NEET UG exam is a competitive exam and it is important to start preparing early. This will give you enough time to cover the syllabus and practice for the exam.
- Join a good coaching institute. A good coaching institute can provide you with the necessary guidance and support to help you prepare for the exam.
- Create a study schedule and stick to it. It is important to create a study schedule and stick to it. This will help you stay on track and make sure that you are covering the syllabus in a timely manner.
- Practice regularly. The best way to prepare for the NEET UG exam is to practice regularly. This will help you get familiar with the type of questions that are asked in the exam and improve your speed and accuracy.
- Stay calm and confident. It is important to stay calm and confident on the day of the exam. This will help you perform your best.
The NEET UG exam is a challenging exam, but it is possible to succeed if you are prepared and motivated. By following the tips above, you can increase your chances of getting admission to a medical or dental college.
CET Exam : हरियाणा CET Exam को लेकर युवाओं को दिया तगड़ा झटका
प्रधानमंत्री किसान सम्मान निधि (पीएम-किसान)
प्रधानमंत्री कौशल विकास योजना (PMKVY)
Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana : अब सरकार कर रही है किसानों का कर्ज माफ